WhatsApp is one of the most popular applications. This facilitates communications. Just add multiple contacts and one creates its own circle. Nevertheless, it is sometimes annoying to take easy steps. After all send a message you must add the contact to your address book. And yet, you often want to get a brief contact, for example, ask or clarify something. Plus, your recipient can be a complete stranger. Some messages, that's all you need.
That's why many third-party applications care to solve this problem for the benefit of their users. The only problem is the applications can threaten security and functionality of your smartphone. On the other hand, there is a risk of incompatibility with certain operating systems ".
We will help solve the problem. On the rise our way is not necessary to install additional applications. It runs on iOS and Android.
How to send a WhatsApp message without saving the contact?
The process may seem complicated to inexperienced users. When you complete a circle, the following turns out to be elementary.
- Open your favorite browser on your smartphone.
- Enter the link in the search window;
- Instead of XXX, enter your recipient phone, including country code excluding "+";
- In other words, if a person has an American number (+1 code), it looks like https://api.whatsapp.com/send?phone=1413XXXXXXX;
- Press "Enter" on your smartphone.
- You will be automatically transferred to WhatsApp via "Message" to the person whose phone you have entered.
In fact, it's the secret. Have a good conversation!