If you are an iPhone or iPad user, you may not realize how far you will end up using your phone's power supply. The home button is essential for navigating through your device, and the use of the volume buttons and the mute switch is also obvious, but if your power button no longer works, you can not turn off or on the phone.
It is also quite easy to damage, with external factors such as excess moisture or dust that can prevent it from working. You can escape without turning off the iOS device, but it is always good to be able to turn off the phone if necessary. These simple steps to turn off the device without touching the power button could be very convenient.
- Open Parameters .
- Access General> Accessibility .
- Scroll to the section labeled INTERACTION and press AssistiveTouch .
- On the next screen, activate AssistiveTouch on the green On position.
- A white circle with a gray box will appear on the screen. Touch this circle to expand it to a large box on the screen.
- Press Device .
- Press and hold Lock Screen until the red and white power icon appears on the screen with the text drag to turn off next to him.
- Slide the power icon to the right to turn off the iPhone or the iPad.
This takes care of turning off the camera, but what do you do if you want to turn it back on? If the power button is damaged, how can you activate an iOS device? The answer is – load the device. Yes, just connect it to a power outlet or to a USB port on any computer. The device will turn on in a few seconds. As soon as the white screen with the Apple logo appears, you can disconnect the charger or USB cable.
Have you used other creative ways to turn off or turn on your iPhone or iPad? Let us know via comments.