Samsung's One UI 2.0 update does not bring any major overhaul of the UI. Instead, the update focuses on the refinement of the user interface. Plus, users also enjoy the benefits of Android 10 and its feature set and enhancements. The stable version of One UI 2.0 is already available for the Galaxy S10 series. And Samsung has also begun deploying the beta of One UI 2.0 for the Galaxy S9 series.
Since there are several new features in One UI 2.0, you may want to check out Samsung's tips. But if you do not want to see One UI Tips notifications, see the steps below to turn off notifications in One UI.
Notifications of Turn of One UI Tips
Follow the steps below to switch between the notifications of the Tips and Users feature in One UI 2.0.
- If the Tips notification is present in the notification panel, simply perform a half-scan on the notification.
- Then press Settings icon.
- Disable Show notifications option.
- In case you have accidentally rejected the notification tip notification notification. Do not worry.
- Start the Settings app.
- Press the Search option and enter "Tips" in the search field or simply scroll down and press Tips and user manual.
- To select Tips and user manual.
- Press now 3 points icon and select Settings.
- Press on Notifications then disable the Show notifications option.
Discover: get a UI 2.0 app for a Samsung device on Android 9
One UI Tips notifications no longer appear. If for some reason you want to re-enable notifications. Just perform the same steps as those mentioned in steps 5 through 8, then enable notifications. You would then start receiving random One UI Tips again.
In addition, you can disable notifications from other applications by following the steps in 1 – 3. Nevertheless, Samsung's One UI offers many features. Therefore, if you are a new Samsung user, we suggest you keep the One UI Tips notifications enabled to learn more about all the cool features.
In addition, you can also view the entire user manual by accessing the Tips and user manual option in the settings. Then select User manual. This would launch the browser and you would be able to view tips for camera app, Bixby, device layout and features and much more.
Read more: Samsung One UI theme with Synergy and Substratum Lite