Although Huawei CEO Richard Yu said the company could allow users to unlock the Huawei's Mate 30 Pro bootloader. But it was only a matter of time before the company spokesman flatly rejected this claim. However, a Reddit user seems to have found an amazing workaround. With this you can install various Google apps on your Huawei Mate 30 / Mate 30 Pro. Even more surprising is the fact that it does not require an unlocked boot loader or rooted device. Let us look at how that could be done. Plus, since you're about to get Google apps through an unofficial method, be sure to check out our article on Google certified devices.
The workaround below is made possible with the help of a third-party APK. There is no such information regarding the security level of the application. In addition, you will need to grant root level permissions. Specifically, you will grant system-level permissions to a third-party application over which Google has no control. The repercussions may not be safe at all. The application can even have access to all your personal data. Only continue if you really understand what you are doing. Under no circumstances will DroidViews or any of its members be held liable if anything happens on your device.
In addition, if you are interested in the permissions and level of access required by this application, check the list below:
com.google.android.providers.gsf.permission.READ GSERVICES com.huawei.permission.sec.MDM com.huawei.permission.sec.MDM APP MANAGEMENT com.huawei.permission.sec.MDM INSTALL SYS APP com.huawei.permission.sec.MDM INSTALL UNDETACHABLE APP com.huawei.system manager.permission.ACCESS_INTERFACE
Do not forget to read our explanation of all the application permissions on Android devices.
Steps to install Google Apps on Huawei Mate 30 / Mate 30 Pro
- Open the stock navigator on your Huawei Mate 30 / Mate 30 Pro.
- Go to Official website of LZ Play.
- Although the page is in Chinese, Google Translate should do its work. Even if it is not the case, it is not a problem. Just click on the circular blue button present in the center of the screen (see the image below). For your knowledge, the button results in Download the Google service assistant.
- Once the APK is downloaded, simply install it as any other normal APK.
- Now follow the instructions on the screen to complete the configuration. Once the configuration is successful, you will see that Google Play Store would have been installed on your Mate 30 / Mate 30 Pro device.
- S & #39; identify on the Play Store with your Google Account and then to restart your device.
- Once the device is started, go back to the Play Store. Now install the apps of your choice, including the different Google apps, that you could not before.
So with that, you have now installed various Google apps on your Huawei Mate 30 / Mate 30 Pro. As mentioned earlier, we here at DroidViews, can not guarantee the security of this application. In the end, everything is in your hands, whether you want to compromise the security of your device for many Google apps. If you really want to install it, share your experiences with this application, in the comments section below.
Read more: microG Use Android without Google