This article will show you why ProntonVPN is one of the best, if not the best VPN.
If you want to see more VPNs like this, you can check out this article.
Free, fast and stable VPN affiliation
ProtonVPN – Secure and Free VPN, or just glorious like ProtonVPN, is a VPN app developed by nucleon Technologies AG, the company behind ProtonMail—The world’s largest encrypted messaging service. This VPN app deploys tons of top class VPN servers across the world with high information measurement links to confirm fast connection speeds. With it, you will enjoy internet browsing, music and video streaming wherever you are. It provides low latency VPN connection because it aims to provide you with the most efficient performance.
Secure VPN based in Switzerland
ProtonVPN may be a VPN service created in Switzerland, a rustic country known for having one of the strictest privacy laws in the world. This is terribly obvious with this app, as it gives you strong and complete disk encryption, with AES-256 and 4096 RSA-bit key exchange to strictly protect your knowledge. It supports two secure VPN protocols, especially IKEv2 / IPSec and OpenVPN. In addition to that, it also offers a built-in kill switch function, which instantly blocks all network traffic whenever you are disconnected. It also has the Always-on VPN feature, which mechanically re-establishes an affiliation with a VPN server. These options prevent your scientific address from being unloaded by accidental disconnection.
ProtonVPN is a user-funded security application. Thus, you guarantee that it does not keep a trace of your browsing history, does not save your connection logs, or sell your data to third parties. You will browse anonymously throughout your use and you will not need to share your knowledge. It jointly encrypts your DNS, which prevents your data from being exposed through DNS queries.
ProtonVPN beats VPN bans, which allow you to access blocked websites and redacted content. Besides, it also offers built-in Tor support, allowing you to own automatic integration with Tor dark network. With this, you will have the opportunity to access dark websites and Onion sites.
How to download and install ProtonVPN on Android
If you are looking for one of the best VPN services available on the market today, it is definitely appreciated to check out ProtonVPN.
Its high options include a large international server network, the flexibility to unblock Netflix, a strict no-logging policy, a kill switch, strong encryption, P2P support, a free arrangement giving unlimited data, and much more.
In addition to providing a full range of options and capabilities, ProtonVPN together offers easy-to-use and extremely secure apps for all major operating systems, and one of the best free VPN plans available so you can get it. try it risk-free. . One of its most popular apps is ProtonVPN for Android. However, you transfer, install and configure it? scan to search.
How to download and install ProtonVPN on Android
Before you can enjoy all the benefits that ProtonVPN offers, you will need to download and install its official app on your Android smartphone or tablet. Fortunately, this process includes a few quick and easy steps.
- First, you’ll need to go to the Google Play Store on your Android device, search for ProtonVPN, and then hit the download button.
- As soon as the ProtonVPN app has been downloaded to your Android device, you can open it from the Google Play Store app list or through your device’s app drawer.
- Once you hit the “open” button in the Google Play Store or click on the app icon in the app drawer, the ProtonVPN app should open immediately. When opened, you will see a login page.
- If you have already created an account through the ProtonVPN website, you can simply log into the app with your username and password. But if you haven’t created a ProtonVPN account yet, you will need to hit the ‘create new account’ button and sign up for a subscription when you are directed to the ProtonVPN website. Free and premium subscriptions are available.
- Once you’ve created a ProtonVPN account and logged into it through the Android app, you’ll see a home page with tabs for countries, maps, and profiles. You can connect to a VPN server by browsing a list of international servers, using the interactive server map or via the “quick connect” button.
How to set up and use ProtonVPN on Android
After creating a ProtonVPN account and signing in to it through the Android app, you can start connecting to the global VPN servers. But if you’ve never used the ProtonVPN Android app before, you’re probably wondering how to do it for the first time. Here are the steps to follow:
- First, you’ll want to choose a VPN server and connect to it. Again, you can find servers through the country list, interactive map, and quick connect button. It should be borne in mind that free users can only use basic servers in Japan, the Netherlands and the United States.
- After clicking on the green ‘login’ button for the first time, you will see a message saying ‘login request’. Just press ‘OK’, and ProtonVPN will then have the required device permissions to connect to a VPN server.
- Once you are done using a ProtonVPN server, you can press the “disconnect” button to cancel the connection. Next to the “Disconnect” button, you will also see a button that says “Save to Profile”. This is very practical because it will allow you to save your favorite servers and access them again via the “profiles” page.
- In the upper left corner of the ProtonVPN Android app, you will find a menu button. Here you can access settings, account information, customer support, and more.
Now that ProtonVPN is up and running on your Android device, you can use the internet privately, secure every Wi-Fi connection, unblock websites, prevent bandwidth throttling, and more.