If your Windows Server clock drift can not synchronize time from external NTP server and is in a state of warning or failure when running, this article can help you. Time synchronization includes the execution of "w32tm / resync" commands on the domain or on the client computer. But sometimes you may receive an error message – The computer did not resynchronize because no time was available.
In all probability, this problem occurs primarily when the GPO for Windows Time Service is configured incorrectly. Some group policies related to the Windows Time Service may require changes. In addition, you may get this error even if some Windows time service settings are poorly defined or if there are general issues with the Windows Time service.
If your computer did not resynchronize because no time data was available, there are several ways to resolve this problem. However, Microsoft experts recommend reviewing "Group Policy" on Windows. This method has proved its effectiveness in helping many people to solve this error, and experts strongly recommend it.
The computer did not resynchronize because no time data was available
So what should you do here? You will need to review the group policies that configure the Windows Time Service GPOs to their default values or an unconfigured value. Please note that the process will be different depending on where you are trying to solve the problem, ie for a domain controller or on a local computer.
To solve the problem of the cThe computer was not resynchronized because no time data was available, follow the steps below:
For a local computer
1) Open the "Running & #39; dialog of theThe Start menuOr use theWindows + R& #39; Combination of keys.
2) Type & #39;gpedit.msc'In the dialog box.
3) Click on 'D & #39; agreementTo open theLocal Group Policy Editor"
4) belowThe configuration of a computer'(Appearing in the left navigation pane of the Local Group Policy Editor), double-click'Administrative templates'And navigate to System > Windows Time Service.
5) Right-click on 'Global configuration settingsIn the right pane, then click 'Properties & #39;.
6) Double-click on theGlobal configuration settings"Politics and click on"Not configured & #39; option.
7) Develop "Windows Time Service& # 39 ;, click & #39;Time Suppliers', Then set all the objects of this node toNot configured"
Please note this there are three keys to this file, including Configure the Windows NTP Client, Enable Windows NTP Client, and Enable Windows NTP Server. Each of these must be set toNot configured"
8) Click on 'Apply changesAnd leave.
For a domain object
1) Open the "Run"Dialog from"The Start menuOr use theWindows + R& #39; Combination of keys.
2) Type & #39;dsa.msc'In the Run dialog box.
3) Click on 'D & #39; agreementTo open theActive Directory Users and Computers Microsoft Management Console"
4) Inside,Right click'The container that contains the GPO that you want to modify.
5) Click on 'properties'In the context menu.
6) In theContainer Properties", Click on the button"Group Policy'Tab.
7) Click on the Group Policy Object you want to change, then click on 'Edit & #39;.
Do not forget to restart the system to save the changes and check if your computer error has not been resynchronized because no availability time has been fixed. Probably, the problem should be solved.