Your phone has become a hub for syncing notifications from any phone to your Windows 10 computer. It has replaced the Cortana app by allowing the same functionality. Even if a user can not replicate his phone applications on his Windows 10 devices, he can still get all the necessary information without changing the device. Although these instructions work for iPhone as good as Android phone, we take the example of an android phone as I use it.
How to get phone notifications on a Windows 10 computer
In this guide, we will discuss two aspects. They are as follows:
- Enable this notifications feature.
- Customize applications that send notifications.
1] Enable this notifications feature
You have to make sure that the Your phone on your Windows 10 computer and your Android device is up to date.
Then, pair the devices and configure them all.
On the Windows 10 PC application, go to the menu The notifications menu.
It will describe the functionality. To select To start.
The application will ask you to provide notification access to Your phone for Android on your other device.
Then the settings page will open automatically and you will have to toggle the option sure for Your phone companion.
All notifications from your Android device will now be visible on your Windows 10 computer.
2] Customizing apps that send notifications
Open the Your phone app on your Windows 10 PC.
Select the settings lower left corner option. Scroll to the section called Notifications.
You will have two options. They are:
- Show in the application Your phone – Enable this feature on the Windows 10 PC.
- Show notification banners – Enable or disable the notification banner service.
If you select Choose which apps to notify you, you can individually select applications to enable or disable their respective notifications on your Windows 10 PC.
I hope this guide has been helpful.
- What is the YourPhone.exe process in Windows 10
- Make your phone app sync to mobile data
- How to disable the link feature of your phone
- Your phone application does not work
- How to uninstall the app from your phone.