Samsung is working on improving its functionality and functionality. While this isn’t new, Samsung does offer the Good Lock UI app for customization. Good Lock offers modules that you can download independently from the play store according to your needs and has a set of customization tools that could customize your Galaxy features like lock screen or phone theme. In general, this improves the user interface of the system.
Pentastic is the most recent Good Lock add-on and only applies to One UI 2.5 version. This is more beneficial for Galaxy S Pen users because it allows them to customize the stylus and other S Pen functions. This mod features four air control options, six hover pointer shapes, and six sound effects.
With all these options, you can customize your Galaxy S Pen to your preference. To get the Pentastic app, you can download it from the Galaxy Store or download its APK from APKMirror.
How to install Pentastic on Samsung Galaxy Note 9 and 10
You can also use the Nice Lock app, which is an alternative to the Good Lock app. For you to enjoy all the features, your device must be One UI 2.5 compatible. For devices with a user interface less than 2.5, some of the features of the Pentastic application are not available to them; features like changing the shape of the pointer, selecting the sound for the S Pen, and the double tap option. To download Pentastic using Nice Lock, follow this step.
- Go to the Play Store
- Search for the Nice Lock app
- Tap Install
- Launch the Nice Lock app after installation
- Scroll down to find the Pentastic app and tap on it
- This will take you to the module installation page
- Tap the Open Support Thread option that appears on the page
- Scroll down to APK Mirror website
- Scroll down to find the Pentastic app and tap on the download icon
- Tap Download APK and select Open
- Before it opens, an installation option appears. Press it
- If there are permissions, need to be granted, allow.
- After installation you can open it
How to bypass restrictions and install Pentastic
For Pentastic to work, you need to install Good Lock on your Galaxy Note S device, and here’s how:
- Start by removing any SIM card from your phone
- Tap and hold Galaxy apps to open app info
- Select Clear Data from the Storage submenu that appears
- Install VPN. Use the free VPN provided and choose the location in India or the US
- Then open the App Store
- On the search engine, type Good Lock and press Install
- Replace your SIM card after installation to use your phone as usual
After installing Good Lock, you can now easily install the Pentastic app. To install Pentastic
- Open the Good Lock app
- Tap the Family tab
- Select Pentastic
- It will direct you to the Galaxy Store from where you will download and install it
Features of the Pentastic module
Pentastic is the latest module deployed by Samsung. It is popular for customizing the functionality of the device, and it is only S Pen-powered Galaxy devices that can install this new module. Pentastic App brings special intriguing features for the personalization and personalization of users of Samsung Galaxy Note series.
These unique features include the following:
- it can change the design of the Air Command menu
- user can change shape and size of hover pointer
- has the ability to change the sound of the S Pen
- create a shortcut by double pressing
Air command menu
Air Command provides access to a variety of features. The menu includes smart selection, screen writing, Samsung notes, live message creation, translate function, and draw function. Pentastic personalizes the Air Command menu. The Air Command menu still appears right after you eject the S Pen from its holster. It usually appears in full screen, but with Pentastic it appears in a compact vertical floating strip that provides shortcuts to apps.
Note that Pentastic does not add or change functionality; it simply personalizes the appearance. The compact version does not take up much space. When you point to a command, its usage appears next to it. Alternatively, the Pentastic module can arrange the icons in a circle or with different icons.
S Pen hover pointer
Pentastic has a feature that allows the Samsung user to customize the S Pen pointer. It can change the appearance or size of the pointer. User can adjust the pointer with the help of a picture or sticker, for example, heart shape, dinosaur, sloths or arrow. There are different pointer options to choose from and to install them just follow these steps.
- Download Custom Pentastic Pointers
- Make sure the image you want to set as pointer is saved in your device and is of high quality
- For the background of the image, make it transparent. You can use “Make PNG Transparent” online to remove any unnecessary background
- Open Pentastic
- Go to hover pointer
- Select Custom after swiping left
- Tap the Select Image option
- Select the image you want from the gallery
- Adjust its size and set it as a hover pointer
Change the sound of the S Pen
Pentastic has various new sounds – six to be precise – created each time you remove or replace the S Pen. You will need to increase your ringtone and the volume of system sounds to hear it. This customization was not available before Pentastic.
Set the Double Tap shortcut
Another useful option made possible by the Pentastic application is a double-tap shortcut. To activate, hold down the S Pen button and double-tap it. You can also customize the shortcut. Then it’s up to you to decide which app you want to open once you double tap.
Is it fun to customize your stylus to match your theme? The last feature of these options is the Pentastic app. But it’s limited to Samsung Galaxy Note Series Phones. Customization options include decorating apps and changing system settings. If you own a Galaxy Note device, be sure to check out Pentastic features.