Mixer by Microsoft focuses mainly on the live broadcast of video games and video games. You can sign up with your Microsoft account, but sometimes the service generates an error when you try to sign in. The message reads as follows: This account is not associated with any Mixer account. If you are also one of those people facing the problem, we have a solution for you.
This account is not associated with any Mixer account
The service previously called Beam. It now provides viewers with real-time influence and participation in game streams. If you encounter the above mentioned problem, you can do the following to resolve it.
- Unlink and link your Mixer account
- Try to connect with another device.
1) Unlink and link your Mixer account
Before making any changes, first, determine if you have another account on your Xbox? If this is not the case, you may need to unlink and link your account to resolve the problem. Likewise, if you have started a Mixer broadcast using Xbox or the gamebar, you must unlink your Microsoft account from the new Mixer account automatically created by Microsoft.
To do this:
- Go to mixer.com and select to log in > Connect with Microsoftif you visit the website for the first time.
- If you registered on the website, select Sign in> Microsoft.
- Enter your Microsoft account information (the same information you use to sign in to Xbox or the Xbox app).
- Then select the profile icon in the upper right corner and choose Account> Unlink your Microsoft account.
Once done, continue to link your favorite Mixer account to your Microsoft account.
Again, go to mixer.com and log in with the Mixer account you want to use.
Select the profile icon in the upper right corner, select Account > Link your Microsoft account, and enter the information for your Microsoft account.
2) Try to connect with another device.
If the method does not work, try to connect using another device. For example, if you use Xbox to sign in to a Mixer account, you can replace it with another device, such as a smartphone or tablet, and try to connect to your profile by linking your social accounts or your mobile device. Microsoft account to Mixer. If you can, the Xbox device might be only a minor error and the problem should already be fixed.
If nothing helps you, you may need contact the mixer support.