There are many ways that you can use to reduce the size of a PDF file easily, without being complicated and without an application. Check the following how to reduce PDF size
Indeed, the PDF format usually already has a small size. Therefore, many agencies require you to send files in PDF format rather than others.
However, in some cases, the PDF file also has a fairly large size.
This is certainly inconvenient because there is usually a maximum PDF size that you must send to an agency.
But, you dont have to worry. Because there are many easy ways that can be done to reduce the PDF size.
The Hitekno.com team has summarized five ways, including:
Take advantage of Ms Word features
- Open the PDF in Word using the Open with option in the file menu. You can also drag a PDF file into a Word worksheet to open it
- Next, click File > Save As.
- In the file type dropdown menu, select PDF.
- After that look for the Optimize for option.
- Select the Minimum size option (publish online)
- Click save and the PDF file is compressed.
Take advantage of the ilovepdf.com site
- First, open the ilovepdf.com site.
- Then select the “Compress PDF” menu.
- Click “Select PDF File” to upload the PDF document you want to reduce in size.
- Once uploaded, you will see three compression options, namely low, good, and high quality compression.
- Choose one according to your needs. Then click “Compress PDF” and wait for the process to finish.
- In iLovePDF, files that have finished processing will be automatically downloaded, so you can immediately see the results in the “Download” folder on the device you are using.
Take advantage of the freepdfconvert.com site
- Go to the site freepdfconvert.com.
- Then click the “Choose File” option to select a document that is on your computer or device.
- If you’ve reduced the PDF size from Google Drive or Dropbox, you can click the icons of both apps under the “Choose File” option.
- After that, select the “Compress” menu, and three types of compression will appear. Choose the one that suits your needs.
- Continue by clicking “Compress PDF”. Wait until the compression process is complete and click “Download” to download the PDF file.
Take advantage of the pdf2go.com site
- First, open the pdf2go.com page.
- Then select the menu to compress PDF.
- Next, click “Choose file” or “Select File” to select the document to be resized.
- Choose one of the three compression types provided (Basic, Stong, Choose from preset) and wait for the process to complete.
- Click “Download” to save the PDF.
Take advantage of Adobe Acrobat
- Go to the Adobe Acrobat page at adobe.com.
- Select the “PDF & E-signatures” menu at the top.
- Continue by selecting the “Online Tools” menu.
- Select the option to “Compress PDF” by clicking “Try Now”.
- Click “Select a File”. In the set compression level option, select the compression type according to your needs. There are three choices of medium compression, high compression, and low compression.
- Continue by clicking “Compress”. Wait until the compression is complete and click “Download” to download the PDF file.
That’s an easy way that you can do to reduce the size of a PDF, easy and hassle-free right?