Microsoft has recently introduced the Android phone's notification synchronization feature to Windows 10. But some users have reported that this feature does not work properly for them. This may be due to the fact that the link between the computer and the Android device is not good or that the feature is disabled.
Notifications from your phone app are not synchronized
To resolve this problem, you can take the following steps:
- Connect the applications on your phone.
- Reactivate the notification on your Windows 10 computer.
- Try these fixes.
1) Connect your phone applications
Open the Windows 10 Settings application and navigate to the following path: Phone> Unlink this PC.
On your PC, visit accounts.microsoft.com/devicesand sign in with your Microsoft account.
Open the Devices page and navigate to: View Details> More Actions> Unlink this phone.
Now connect your devices.
2) Reactivate the notification on your Windows 10 computer
The feature may have been disabled on your computer.
To resolve this problem, open the Your phone and select settings from the left navigation panel.
Under the section of The notifications, switch to the following options:
Also check if notification banners are enabled for all apps installed on your Android device on your Windows 10 device.
3) Try these corrections
Other things you can do are:
- Activate the scales for The notifications and Exception of battery optimization in the settings section of the app Your phone on your Android device.
- Check if your phone's app permissions on your Android device allow it to read device notifications.
- Also make sure the app Your phone on your Android device runs in the background and the settings allow it.
- Sometimes being on the same Wi-Fi network on Android and Windows 10 devices makes it easier to synchronize notifications.
Let us know if anything here has helped you solve the problem.