the the Windows recording is one of the most crucial parts, because the operating system will always refer to the registry to obtain the keys and values related to certain programs and applications, as well as their operation. Playing with registry items can corrupt or damage them. This article will help you clean and to repair Broken registry items under Windows 10, 8 and 7.
Let's do some repairs!
How to clean and repair broken registry items
Different methods can help you repair a corrupted registry item. We will go through them all. It should be noted that you can probably modify the registry yourself. However, you must be sure of what you are doing or you can cause problems in the operating system. That's why many sources recommend using registry cleaners to do the work for you.
Let's take a look at the steps to fix broken registry items:
Repair the broken register without using a registry cleaner
1. Repair Broken Registry Items Using System Restore
System Restauration is a nice feature that can restore your system's registry to a certain point of restoration. Windows automatically creates recovery points when important changes are made to the system, such as installing new software, and so on. At any time, the system restore must be enabled to allow the user to use it. Windows creates restore points and the user can create them automatically too.
To repair your broken registry items:
- Search system Restauration in the Windows search bar and open the System Protection Tab in System properties.
- After clicking on System Restauration, select the most recent restore point available. You will have the date and time stamp of the restoration point, accompanied by a brief the description why he was created and type.
- Windows would select the most recent point of restoration. Click on View more restore points to select other restore points.
- Click on Search for relevant programs to display all the programs that will be affected by this restoration, ie the programs that will receive deleted or it will not be work properly. All your personal data will be sure. After that, click Next.
- Check the details and click Finish. System Restore beginning that involve restart your pc.
- Your system is now restored at a point where records were not corrupted. Enjoy!
2. Repair broken registry items with the help of auto repair
Automatic repair is an extremely useful feature of newer versions of Microsoft Windows that can help you repair your Broken registry items and fix everything that's wrong with the keys in your recording. Use Automatic repair To repair a broken registry, do the following:
- Open settings
- Go to Recovery under Update And security
- You will find an option Advanced Start
- Click on To restart Now
- Wait a bit, then you will have several options. To choose help.
- Click on Advanced The options, then select Automatic repair/ Startup repair
- You will be invited to to choose a Account. Choose the appropriate account and enter a password (if exists)
- Click on Carry on
- Automatic repair will start diagnose your PC and try to repair the Broken registry items the best possible.
In this way, your broken or corrupted registry items can be mended.
3. Fix broken registry items by resetting your Windows system
Windows provides you with a reset feature that reset your PC, your files and personal data will not be affected (Windows 10). This process can repair Broken Recording goods. It's going fundamentally reinstate Windows on your PC. Let's see the steps to do it:
- Open settings
- Under Update & Security, find Recovery
- Under Recovery, There will be Reset this PC
- Click on To start
- You will be asked to choose a option, keep my files or Delete all. If you do not want to lose your personal files, click on Keep my files.
- After that, you can go to Reset your PC.
Once that's done, your The registers should be repaired. So, we can use Windows Reset to repair Broken or Corrupt registry elements, among others.
4. Correct the broken registry items with the DISM command
You can also repair your damaged registry by using the DISM command.
- press the beginning button
- in the search bar, type cmd
- Right click on Command Prompt and select Run as an administrator
- Execute this in the Command prompt:
DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth
- the Scanning will take place.
Your Broken register should have fixed.
How to repair the broken registry with the help of registry cleaners
There is a lot of registry cleaners available online that can reduce your workload and instead of modifying the system yourself. This way, you will not have to worry about what to edit and change in the registry: the third-party application will do everything for you.
Let's see some popular and effective examples registry cleaners available:
1. CCleaner registry cleaner
Some might argue, for good reason, that this Registry cleaner is the best out there and probably the best option for Fixed broken registry files. With a smooth interface that gives you a simple overview of file types and programs, this tool can also be used to save your current registry files before cleaning it.
In most cases, the free version is more than enough to repair your registry. But if this is not the case and if you need more, you can get Paid version for $ 19.95. The paid version comes with features such as Real-time spam monitoring, browser cleanup at closing, etc.
Read also: Is CCleaner safe to use?
2. Glarysoft registry repair
This is an amazing registry repair tool that can improve your PCs performance in the same way fixation your corrupt registers. Registry Analysis start immediately and will provide you with a list of all errbors that he discovers. You can also have the option of safeguard your recording. The Pro version of this tool extends to more useful features such as Spyware Security, File Cleaner, Disk Repair etc.
3. Auslogics registry cleaner
This is another big Registry cleaner who has a aesthetic interface. he safeguard your register by fault for convenience. All information on the registers, which will be deleted or amended, the Keywords that you can modify, will be provided by this application which facilitates the cleaning of your registry. It's also one of the highly recommended registry cleaners on the market, and should be fine To repair your corrupt registry elements.
We hope that by the different the methods described to you, and the Registry cleaners enlisted, you have been able to find the best possible solution to fixation your Broken registry items. If however, you have other requests on one of the methods or the cleaners, you can leave us a comment at the bottom and we will reply back to you with a relevant answer.