Books available in digital form are gaining popularity. But it's an e-book manager that adds real value to your reading habits, especially if you have an extensive catalog of ebooks. The probability of managing and organizing your eBooks increases if you have the right software. Caliber eThe book management software for Windows offers these benefits.
Caliber eBook Reader for Kindle
Caliber is a free software for reading and managing multiplatform eBooks. It works great for Kindle and helps to view, edit, create and convert eBooks. It is a complete e-book viewer as it supports and covers all major eBook formats. The software supports electronic devices from all major manufacturers.
Characteristics of the template
The main interface looks clean and well sorted. For example, you can find the following tabs with their functions under "actions'Toolbar.
- Add books
- Edit metadata
- Convert books
- Search news
- Get books
- Delete books.
Functions of different caliber characteristics
Caliber handles your ebooks, newspapers, magazines and even comics. The first time you download and install Caliber, you see the Caliber Welcome Wizard. It allows you to choose the storage location of your digital files. Then you can specify the eBook device you are using. If you find that the e-book device is not listedThe manufacturers', You can choose a' generic 'device.
- Add Books – Allows you to add books to your collection. The menu has seven variants accessible by right-clicking on the button.
- Edit Metadata – This option allows you to edit the metadata of the books, that is, to change the covers, titles, and so on. books. It also allows you to add or delete ebook formats from a book.
- Convert Books – Allows easy conversion of books to desired formats such as XML, CSV, BiBTeX, EPUB and MOBI. It's a simple affair in one click.
- View – This action instantly displays the book in an ebook viewing program. The free software supports three built-in library views to browse your book collection. Use of covers, titles, tags, authors, publishers, etc. You can also configure the formats to open with the internal viewer via Preferences> Interface> Behavior.
- Fetch News – Use this feature to download news from websites such as The Economist, The Washington Post, The New York Times, etc., and convert them to ebooks so you can read them in your spare time.
- Get Books – It is easier for you to buy or download books simply by mentioning the name or title of the book.
- Delete books – self explanatory!
Thus, the large buttons of the main window meet most of your needs and well-sorted contextual menus make it easy to find the items you are looking for quickly. The results forGet booksAutomatically display eBooks sales sites with the cheapest editions. So, save your precious money.
Caliber supports almost every e-Reader and is compatible with more devices with each update. You can transfer your eBooks from one device to another in seconds, wirelessly or with a cable. No additional tools required. In addition, Caliber will automatically send the best file format for your device, converting it if necessary.
Finally, as you can see, the software is full of useful features, but if you find something missing, you can try an integrated plug-in explorer. The extensive library of plugins available can help you improve the Caliber utility. Just browse them directly and install them in one click.
In all, it can be assumed that Caliber is created for book lovers and by book lovers. And because it's an open-source project, hundreds of volunteers are developing Caliber and providing updates regularly so that it does not live up to expectations.
Download the free Caliber software from home page.