As much Samsung As users know, the toolbar is the primary tool that facilitates smooth navigation on the device. Fortunately, while some find it a bit complex, you can easily customize the location of the toolbar as well as the order of the buttons to suit your preferences.
With the toolbar, you can easily set the bar to classic style, rearrange the order of the buttons, or hide it completely. It also means that you can play around with the layouts and create whatever you want to improve the browsing experience.
The question is, how can you change the location of the toolbar in your Samsung Notes and enjoy the wonderful experience offered by the device? It would be interesting to determine precisely how this can be done.
Let’s find out.
Learn how to use the contextual buttons to hide the Samsung Notes toolbar
Have you noticed that whenever you turn on your phone and the screen brightens, pop-up toolbar buttons appear at the bottom of the screen? Why, the buttons are initially defined by default in this model: “Reset”, “Button”, “Home” and “Back button”.
Even so, the button functions may still change depending on the application you are currently using. It may also change depending on the usage environment. Additionally, you can “use apps” or “view files” on a larger screen by hiding the toolbar.
How can you do this?
- Navigate to the “settings app”.
- “Launch” the application.
- Click on “Show”.
- Press “Navigation bar”.
- Click on “Buttons”.
- Then “Button layout”.
- Go to “Hide navigation bar” and select your preferred model.
- “Open” the application.
At this point, the toolbar will automatically hide. To view it, you can slide your finger up from the bottom of the screen.
- You can also use this method:
- Go to settings. “
- “Pin up.”
- Then “Navigation bar”.
- Click on “Full screen gestures”.
Thus, the toolbar will hide; instead, “Gesture Demos” will be displayed. It shows how the “Go Back”, “Go to Home Screen” and “Open Recently” functions work.
How? ‘Or’ What Change Toolbar Type for Samsung Notes
Essentially, the Samsung Notes Toolbar is designed to make all the browsing issues with your mobile device easier. Traditionally, navigation buttons are designed as the default layout. It is usually located at the bottom of the screen.
Assuming you want to have a full screen design, you can change the layout and make it a “full gesture”. Using this feature, you will have to slide the buttons up every time you work. So you can drag the lines up or hide the feature using these “Gesture Tips”.
Follow this procedure:
- Go to “Application Settings”
- Launch the app.
- Click on “Show”.
- Scroll down and click on “Navigation Bar”.
- Tap “Navigation buttons” or “Full screen gestures”.
- Go to “Panel tab”.
- Scroll the screen (top to bottom).
- Go to “Quick Panel”.
- Look for “Navigation bar”.
- Put them on “Off” and “On”.
How to change the appearance of the “Quick Settings Panel” on your phone
The Galaxy Note is unique in that it offers users a plethora of control options. Moreover, the way the phone is designed means that these options are easily available on the toolbar of the device and, therefore, accessible.
You can use Samsung Notes “Quick Settings Panel” to access several hassle-free functions. For example, you can mute the phone or turn it on Airplane mode with this function. In addition, you can rearrange buttons or change the order as you like.
However, note that the existing screens and settings often vary depending on the phone model, software version, or service provider.
Follow this simple procedure if you want to change the order of the buttons as shown on your phone. The advantage is that you can show your favorite shortcuts first. Also, those who regularly use the phone’s flashlight or use it to connect to WiFi will find it useful.
- Use two fingers to “drag down” the screen from the top.
- Click on “More options” (find this on three vertical dots).
- Press “Button order”
- “Touch and hold” to move a button.
- Drag the button to your preferred position.
- When done, click “Done”.
Methods of accessing the “Quick settings” parameters
Usually, once you press a Quick setting icon, the icon automatically triggers convenient features. So how can you access the settings for these features?
- Go to the “Quick Settings” panel.
- Open the panel by sliding down, starting at the top of the screen.
- Under this icon, click on “Function name” (example: to access the flashlight settings, press “Flashlight”).
The settings menu will appear automatically (sometimes it may be necessary to click “Details” to access the “Full settings page”). Some settings like WiFi may not appear after the (WiFi) function is turned off.
Customizing the Samsung Notes toolbar with the quick shortcuts feature
Samsung tends to favor the use of “gesture navigation systems” with its modern devices. Even so, you can have better navigation systems by taking steps to customize them and incorporate more actions. For example, you can add additional buttons that’s alle screenshots, shoot it down notification centerand do other things.
You can follow these steps to customize the toolbar on your Samsung device:
- Download the “Custom navigation bar“(Let a purchase via app or free on Play store).
- “Install” the bar.
- Scroll through the configuration screen.
- Click on “Grant using PC”.
- Connect the device to your PC.
- To verify the connection, enter “adb devices”.
- Once the terminal detects the device, enter “adb shell”.
- Press “Enter”.
- Copy the following command by pasting it into the terminal window:
pm grant xyz.paphonb.systemuituner android.permission.WRITE_SECURE_SETTINGS
- To grant “ADB authorization”, click “Enter”.
- Launch this application on your device and perform a “compatibility” test.
- Click on the arrow at the bottom to check the “accuracy of the configuration”.
- Press the “Navigation bar” to customize it to your preferences or select a favorite theme.
You can now take advantage of quick shortcuts and explore multiple features.
To “uninstall” the application,
- Go to “App”.
- Deactivate the “Personalized navigation bar”.
The ability to customize the location of the toolbar and related features to your preference is a great feature that improves the overall user experience. Learn how to customize the features of the Samsung Notes toolbar for a fantastic and memorable experience that will be etched in your mind for a long time.