Facebook Lock Screen widgets are now available for iPhone in iOS 16! All you have to do is update the most recent Facebook for the iOS version, in the App Store, and add Birthdays or Top Updates looks to the lock screen!
Facebook Lock Screen Widgets
Meta was quick to respond after Apple released iOS 16 and already provides third-party lock screen widgets for iPhone. You can choose from:
Birthdays at a glance
Do: Facebook widgets for the lock screen are only available for the lower part of the screen.
How to Add Facebook Lock Screen Widgets
- 1. Touch and hold the lock screen to display the edit menu.
- 2. Faucet Personalize.
- 3. Press the widget section available under the clock.
- 4. Scroll to Facebook in the Add Widgets section.
- 5. Swipe to discover available looks and tap the one you want to add.
Point: If the widget section is full, you must first delete an existing widget.
- 6. Close the Add Widgets panel and faucet Do to save your changes!
Do you find the new Facebook lock screen widgets useful? Which do you use? Do you have questions or suggestions ? Share your impressions in the comments!
Related: Looking for more third-party iPhone lock screen widgets? Click here!