Another error in the list in the list of errors of the kind of error Blue screen of death. Yes, if you received the Blue Screen of Death with a error code Exception for checking the computer, then this article is for you and you will surely have your problem solved after trying the solutions provided in this article.
the Error checking computer exception mainly occurs at boot time and sometimes when running Windows too. This may be due to some driver problem or Hardware problem or something else you will discover by reading below. No matter which version of the window you are using, this error may occur on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, or Windows 7. Window 10.
How to fix the exception of machine verification exception on Windows?
The error may not be due to a single error and requires us to use the trial and error method to resolve the error based on a few reasons. Blue Screen Error Machine Verification Error could happen. So let's see all the solutions we can try and solve the error. We will first try easy one and then move on to more technical, step – by – step solutions.
1. Remove any newly connected hardware
If you have recently connected a new hardware or DVD to your system and you encounter the error after inserting or connecting this hardware, please remove this hardware and verify that the Fault persists. If there is no error, the material you have connected may be faulty or corrupted and must be checked.
2. Update the drivers
This step is another easy one. You can update the drivers in two ways: you can download software that would help you update any outdated system drivers, or use the built-in device driver directly to update the drivers that you think would have need an update. Here I will help you update the drivers using the device manager of your PC.
- First, press the the Windows on your keyboard then locate and click on the Device Manager.
- Then select the driver you think you can assign or just click the button Other devices option.
- In this one, you can see the devices for which the drivers are not installed.
- Right-click the name of this device and select Update the driver option.
- After which choose Automatically search for an updated driver option.
- Allow the update process to complete.
Do a reboot and start your system to check the error.
Note: If the problem does not resolve the problem, follow the process Safe mode. You can switch your PC on safe mode by pressing the F8 key at startup and select the Safe Mode with Networking option.
If you face a machine verification exception loop then turn off the PC and switch to safe mode while lighting.
3. Check your RAM
Sometimes Windows may contain a memory-related error that can cause various errors. Follow the steps given to resolve this problem.
- First, press the the Windows key and in the kind of search field Memory.
- In the list of options that have appeared, select Diagnosis of the Windows memory.
- Then click Restart now and look for problems option.
- Let the windows take the test and have patience.
After rebooting your PC, you will find that the error has been resolved and is due to a memory problem. So, the next time you encounter such an error, try this step first. If it is not resolved, do not worry, we have some additional methods for you.
4. Perform an SFC scan
Chances are, but it is possible that you have a corrupted file that may have caused the error. Because the system does not know what the problem is and we need to help it to help us solve the problem. So, we try the System File Checker scan to solve the blue screen error in Windows. Just go down these steps:
- press the the Windows key using your keyboard and search Command Prompt.
- Right click on the Command Prompt appeared in the search results and select Run as an administrator option.
- Then in the Command Prompt terminal type sfc / scannow command and press the Enter key.
- Wait for the analysis to be in progress.
- Finally, once the scan is complete, your computer displays the results of the scan. cmd (command prompt) & guide you on what to do.
- To restart make the changes in effect.
The Sfc, that is, the system file checker would check for any corrupt files in your system and help you get rid of them (if any). Thus, after rebooting, the corrupted files are deleted and you can run your system the same way you used it before the error.
5. Hard Disk – Disk Check Error
Hard disks are important to the operation of the system and any damage, whether hardware or software, can cause system malfunctions. Since we have a software problem, what will we do? Analysis of the hard disk. Yes, using the Disk check error method, we can detect if the hard drive is corrupt and is a reason why we are facing the Exception error checking the machine. Let me guide you through the simple process of making a Check the disk error.
- Using your keyboard, press the key the Windows key then search and select Command Prompt (Admin) or Windows PowerShell (Admin).
- In the command prompt dialog box, type the command – chkdsk / f / r then press Enter.
- The system will do the disk check automatically and also correct the error in the hard drive (if only).
- Once the analysis is complete, do to restart your PC to make the scanning changes in effect.
The hard drive could cause the hardware exception error checking the machine in your system and the blue screen will not allow you to properly use Windows. Since the error is resolved, you can use Windows without any problem.
6. Windows image verification and resolution
This method is called Managing and Maintaining Deployment Images. It deploys the system image and resolves the error if it is detected. Error checking computer exception will also be solved.
- Open the command prompt in administrator mode, as explained in the steps above.
- Now, write the following command as in the picture below.
- press Enter & wait until the analysis is complete.
- press Yif you are asked for a reboot, reboot yourself.
The method eventually repairs the Windows image file and resolves the error.
7. Update Windows
Check for updates for your version of Windows because it is possible that the last time you updated Windows caused the problem. exception of checking the computer after updating Windows. In addition, some files may not have been downloaded or installed or may be corrupted. So, re-update your windows and this could help you fix the error.
8. Update BIOS settings
This step is only recommended if you have already done it yourself, as changing the BIOS settings will change the settings on your motherboard. If it was done incorrectly, you could damage the motherboard settings and even corrupt your PC.
To update the BIOS settings, you can restart your PC and enter at startup by pressing the F8 key.
9. Reset Windows
Now, I could have recommended this step before the previous step, but if changing the BIOS setting matches your cup of tea, it would easily fix the error. If that's not what you're doing, you can move on to the next step, namely this one. So here we are, check that all the steps you have done previously have been done correctly. Also check if you have recently installed new software and if you have any doubt about it, then try to remove it.
If you have checked everything and feel that all the methods have been executed correctly, you can reset Windows to resolve the error.
Did it work?
L & #39; error Blue screen error exception checking machine is difficult to solve. Although difficult but not impossible, we have 8 methods to resolve the error. The error may be due to a memory, hard disk or image file problem or other errors mentioned.
I hope you have the solution for your Machine exception error for Windows 10 or other versions of Windows. If you are having trouble fixing the error or have problems, you can ask me in the comments section below. In addition, any new suggestions are welcome to resolve the error.