We will discuss here how we can add various Telegram stickers to your WhatsApp messenger. In this way, you can continue to use WhatsApp while enjoying the stickers worn from the Telegram app. In addition, do not forget to check our extensive analysis and comparison between Telegram and Whatsapp.
Add Telegram Stickers to WhatsApp
We have divided the guide below into two sections. In the first section we would extract the stickers from the Telegram app. Then, in the next, we would wear these stickers in WhatsApp using. So, before you start the guide, make sure to download both from the links below.
Now go to the section below to begin the process of adding Telegram stickers to WhatsApp.
Extract of the telegram stickers
Before you can add Telegram stickers to WhatsApp, you need to extract and download the stickers as follows.
- Open the Telegram application on your device.
- Now go to the menu by tapping the three horizontal lines at the top left.
- Meeting on Settings and select discussion parameters.
- Scroll to the bottom and press Stickers and masks option.
- Then go to Trendy stickers section and press ADD to add them to your list of stickers.
- Take a step back and you will now be able to see all your newly added stickers.
- Tap on the three vertical dots next to your sticker pack and select Copy the link. This link will be used later in this guide.
- Now go back to the home page of the telegram and look for Sticker downloader Bot. You can use the search bar for this. Note: Although there are 5 to 6 robots with the same objective, choose the one with exactly the same name, ie the sticker downloader (see image below).
- Now, tap his profile, then tap the BEGINNING present button at the bottom of the chat screen.
- Type Settings and send it to the bot.
- Then select the webp only sticker output format.
- Now you will soon receive confirmation that the sticker output settings have been saved. In this case, you will need to send the link that you copied to Step 7 to the bot.
- You will now receive the sticker pack in a zip file. This file would be present in Internal storage > Telegram > Telegram documents. Extract them simply in a convenient location using the file explorer of your choice.
With this, we complete the first half of the guide on how to add Telegram stickers to WhatsApp. And if you're pretty impressed with this tip, be sure to check out the 5 features and supplements of Telegram that you may not know.
Add extracted telegram stickers to WhatsApp
- First, open Personal sticker for WhatsApp on your device.
- Then press the sign more located at the bottom right.
- You will now see all the stickers on your device, including those of Telegram that you have just extracted. Select all these stickers.
- Give the sticker a name if you prefer, then touch the check mark at the top right.
- Then press ADD if the application asks for confirmation.
- The stickers will now be added to your WhatsApp. Just open its stickers section by tapping the emoji icon and all your Telegram stickers will be there.
With this, we conclude the guide on adding Telegram stickers to WhatsApp. If you want to use WhatsApp as a professional, do not forget to try these 25 WhatsApp tips and tricks.
If you have any questions regarding any of these steps, please let us know in the comments section below.
Read more: Telegram Cloud – Get Unlimited Online Storage for Free