If you have an Apple device, you will need an Apple ID to be able to use it to the fullest. Sometimes, if you do not have any Apple device, you will still need an Apple ID for services such as Apple Music. Here's how to create an Apple ID even if you do not have a credit or debit card.
How to Create an Apple ID
- Go to the website created by Apple ID
- Enter all your details such as your name, e-mail address, birth date, security issues, etc. Remember that your email address will be your Apple ID.
- Once you have completed all the fields, including the password and the captcha code, press Continue
- Enter the six-digit verification code on your email. Press Continue .
- This will create your Apple ID. Now, to make sure you do not have to enter any payment method, scroll down to Payment and Shipping and then click Change .
- Under payment method, select None . Make sure to enter your full name and full address, including a phone number.
- Once this is done, click Save .
This will allow you to identify yourself with your Apple ID. Do not forget that you will not be able to buy paid apps or pay subscriptions on the App Store or the Mac App Store on your Apple device if you do not do it. t add a payment method. However, all free apps will be available even if you do not add a card to your Apple ID.