The new Nectar android app brings you more offers, more frequently, from even more brands.
We have started by helping you get more from Nectar. We will continue to bring you some of your favourite features, as well as new ones, over the coming months, so keep checking back.
The Nectar app is the perfect companion to your Nectar card, with all your offers in one place.
Nectar is already one of the nation’s largest loyalty program’s, giving you points on your everyday shopping so you can spend them on the offers you deserve. Shop with great brands like Sainsbury’s, BP, Homebase and collect 2 points per £1 spent*, and choose from hundreds of brands online including Debenhams, Play.com, and Game**.
When you’re not busy shopping and collecting loyalty points, you can now check your Nectar account balance on the go too, a handy and instant way to keep tabs of what you’re going to treat yourself to next. Fancy a bite to eat? Check your points and visit nectar.com to exchange them for shopping vouchers! You’ll now get even easier access to your Nectar offers too, and where you can collect and spend them near you – by using the store location function.
• Get the latest offers to collect even more points with your favourite brands
• With this update, you can find your personal offers even more easily, using our new categories
• See your last 8 transactions in your points activity
• Keep up to date with great new ways to spend your points– including family days out, restaurant meals, cinema trips, holidays and gadgets
• View your points balance anytime, anywhere
It’s easy to get started:
If you have a Nectar card and have registered on Nectar.com, you can login to the app easily by entering your card number and the same password.
If you have a Nectar card but haven’t registered yet on Nectar.com, just enter your card number in the app and follow the instructions to complete your registration.