Mobikin Doctor for Android is a Windows and Mac utility that allows the user to recover lost data on Android devices. It can recover text messages, contacts, photos, music and other deleted files from smartphones and tablets running Android. The installation is typical, depending on the platform. The Windows version installs easily enough and just click Next two to three times.
To use Mobikin Doctor to recover lost data on your Android device, you must connect it to your PC with a USB cable. The interface of the application is clear and user-friendly, so you should not have any problems using it. But in case you have trouble understanding, we will show you how to use Mobikin Doctor to recover lost data on Android devices.
Enable USB debugging
First, you will have to grant the application permission to access your device. Fortunately, all it needs can be achieved simply by activating USB debugging on your Android device.
To use ADB, you must enable USB debugging on your Android device. This parameter is placed inside Developer options which is a hidden section. To allow developer options, go to settings > About phone and press the Construction number 7 times. You will then see a toast notification stating that you are now a developer.
Come back to settings and select System. You should now find developer options right here. Inside Developer options, scroll until you find the USB debug setting, and turn on the flip-flop next to it.
Do not miss: erase data from Android phone remotely without internet
Mobikin Doctor for Android
Once done, launch Mobikin Doctor for Android. The main window lists all the other tools offered by Mobikin. These include the Mobikin Assistant for Android, Mobikin Eraser for Android, Mobikin Transfer for Mobile, Mobikin Assistant for iOS and Mobikin Eraser for iOS. It is not difficult to guess what these tools do, because the names say it well.
The Mobikin Wizard for Android and for iOS are both powerful data management tools for their respective platforms. They allow you to create and restore backups, for example. Similarly, the eraser for Android and iOS will allow you to reset the device at the factory. Mobile Transfer allows you to transfer data between two different phones.
Recover lost data on Android
As you can see in the picture above, Mobikin supports Android and iOS at once. However, we will stick to ways to recover deleted data on Android devices only. We are here for Mobikin Doctor for Android right now. So select Android Recovery.
- A new window will then open with the Android data recovery tab selected by default.
- You will be asked to connect your Android device to your PC, so do it.
- The installation of the Mobikin app on your Android device takes a few seconds.
- The Android app has several features that allow you to browse files and uninstall applications, but we do not need them at this time.
- Once the application is installed on your phone, the option to select the type of lost data that you want to recover from within the system will display. Android data recovery tongue.
- Select the type of data you want to recover and click Next.
- On the next page, you can see all the data that has been found on your device, including what is currently there and what has been deleted.
- You can make it easier to find lost data by flipping the switch on the top that says Show only deleted items.
- Once you have found it, select it and click on Recover.
- Browse to the folder where you want to save lost data retrieved from Android and click on D & #39; agreement.
- Depending on the size and number of files, recovery can take anywhere from a few seconds to several minutes.
- Once recovered, you can click on Show in folder to see all your recovered data.
The above steps can be used to recover all kinds of data, including contacts and SMS messages. Mobikin already has a more detailed guide on the different ways of recover lost contacts and recover deleted text messages Android that you should check if you are interested.
Download Mobikin Doctor for Android
Mobikin Doctor is a paid application that usually costs $ 69.95, but is currently selling at a discounted price of $ 49.95. You can download it from the official Mobikin website, accessible below.
Read more: 10 tips and tricks Netflix and secret features