As Windows Insider evolved, Microsoft was also developing the Windows Feedback system. Open to all consumers on Windows 10, Comments Hub is a great way to find out about the problem, to point out a new problem, and to find a solution. However, if you do not find it useful, we will learn in this article how to uninstall the Windows Feedback Hub application. We can do this via the Start menu, Settings, using a PowerShell command or a free uninstaller to remove apps.
How to uninstall Feedback Hub App on Windows 10
You can remove or uninstall the Feedback Hub application by using the following methods:
- Disable the feedback system
- Uninstall from the Start menu
- Uninstall via Settings
- Use a PowerShell command
- Use free third party software.
Feedback Hub is an important part of Windows. Whenever you encounter a problem on your computer, you can check if this is a known problem. This will save you a lot of time.
1) Uninstall Feedback Hub from the Start menu
The easiest way to uninstall applications is to right-click. There are two ways, the new one with the recent update of Windows features.
- Click the Start button and type Feedback Hub.
- When the Feedback Hub application appears in the list, right-click it.
- Click on the uninstall option.
There is another uninstall option on the right side of the list that also reveals a quick action for the application.
2) Uninstall the Feedback Hub application via the settings
The first method works fine, but you can also uninstall via the settings
- Click Start Menu> Settings> System> Applications and Features.
- Wait until the application list is filled.
- Click the Feedback Hub application.
- It will reveal the Move and Uninstall menu.
- Click the Uninstall button to remove the Feedback Hub from Windows.
3) Use a PowerShell command to delete the Feedback Hub application.
If you are an experienced user, this method works wonders.
Open PowerShell with Administrator privileges and run the Remove Application Package command for the Feedback Hub application:
Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.WindowsFeedbackHub| Remove-AppxPackage
Once the run is complete, the Feedback Hub application will be uninstalled.
4) Use free third party software
Our free 10AppsManager software will allow you to easily uninstall and reinstall Windows Store applications. You can also use CCleaner, Store Applications Manager, or AppBuster to uninstall unwanted applications such as the Feedback Hub application in Windows 10.
As you can see, it is easy to uninstall the Feedback Hub application using one of the methods. Use PowerShell carefully and use the specific command. The settings menu is useful when you need to uninstall multiple applications. Otherwise, right clicking on the Start menu method is fine.
If you want to reinstall applications, you can do it through the Microsoft Store – or use these PowerShell commands to reinstall preinstalled applications.