If you want to edit videos at the basic level, but do not want to spend money on video editing software, you should opt for Video Editor on Ice Cream. This is a free video editing software for Windows that supports 4K video editing. If you are looking for basic video editing software, you can take a look at the features of this free software and see if it suits you.
Icecream Video Editor for Windows PC
Icecream Video Editor is intended for those who do not have a thorough knowledge of the video editing process. It offers some basic features so that a beginner can understand all the features of the first day.
Speaking of the features available, here is a list that you should check.
- Chronology: Like all standard video editing tools, you can find the Timeline option to be able to manage all shots.
- Title Holder: Many so-called excellent video editing tools do not have title creators, which is essential for making a short film or something of the sort. You can find a manufacturer of titles in Icecream Video Editor.
- Video cut: It is possible to cut a video. Many times, we do not need all the footage from the footage. You can use the Trim option to reduce unnecessary images.
- Speed setting: If you want to create an accelerated or slow motion video from normal footage, this option may prove to be very convenient.
- 4K support: Nowadays, everyone uses 4K content. If you have 4K footage and want to keep this resolution, you can use this option.
There are more other features available in this tool. You must use it to get them all.
After you have downloaded and installed it, open it.
the Add files This option will allow you to import the sequences you want to edit. Then you have to follow the options according to what you want to do. the General This tab contains all the basic options such as the brightness / contrast / saturation setting, the speed controller, and so on.
To edit the sound of your video, you have to go to the l & #39; Audio tongue. If you want to add a title to the beginning of your video, you can go to the page Text tab, note the text, select a font and its position.
You can also add a transition between two sequences. To do this, you must click on the button more (+) visible sign between two sequences on your timeline. After that, you can find transitions on your screen.
To export a video, you must click on the button Export video option visible in the top right corner. You must give it a name, a location where you want to record, choose a file format, select the resolution and quality.
Considering everything, this is a very convenient video editing software for Windows 10. If you wish, you can download it from official site.
Another free video editing software that might interest you is Shortcut and Express Animate.