In this article, we will explain how to hide Twitter likes from other users.
Twitter does not offer a specific setting to hide likes. The only way to hide your likes is to make your profile private by following these steps.
- Log in to your Twitter account or open the app.
- Desktop browser users select After ⋯. Users of the Twitter application select your profile picture located in the upper right part of the screen.
- Settings & Privacy > Privacy & Security > Audience & Tagging
- Check the box that says “Protect your Tweets“.
- Select the Protect button.
Now your likes are hidden from people who don’t follow you.
How not to like tweets
- From the Twitter home screen, select Profile.
- Select Love.
- Find the Tweet you want to unlike, then select the heart.
It does it! This is how you hide the tweets you like on Twitter. If you have any questions, drop one below in the comment section.