Four Virus is one of the biggest scam viruses. It frightens users and makes them download useless software, often riddled with malware. If you are a victim of four (4) viruses and are looking for ways to get rid of them, you have hit the gold mine of items.
In this article, we will talk about the four viruses and different ways to remove four Windows 10, 8, and 7 viruses.
Four viruses – All you need to know
First of all, it is a false alarm! There is nothing better than Four Virus and it's just a scam alert that allows you to get some pocket money. However, if there is something fish named Four Virus, you can read more below.
As mentioned earlier, a scam of four viruses will probably appear on your browser and "warn you" of the dangerous viruses detected. Its purpose is to promote unnecessary and erroneous security software such as PCSmartCleanup. Generally, Four Virus enters your system when you install applications and games from third-party sources, rather than the official Windows Store.
Once this happens, your browser can frequently redirect you to sites with alerts like:
- "Your system is badly damaged by (4) viruses!"
- "Your system is badly damaged by the virus Four!"
Four viruses is also present if you see a message displayed as thereour device is 28.1% damaged due to harmful viruses from recent adult sites.
Victims, more often than not, fall for this scam and end up installing PCSmartCleanup. It can cause malware, spyware and other adware to download on your device. Once you have the four virus adware program he will keep redirect you to a website like this and displaying the same message.
However, the Four Virus itself can not damage your data and files. This can interfere with your browsing experience and display unwanted and annoying ads, but that's it. All it is intended to do is to deceive you by downloading a potentially unwanted program on your PC. Four Virus can also be annoying, emit a lot of audible beeps and resume all the commercials, pop-ups and promotions of your PC.
In the next section we have described how to remove Four Virus from your PC.
How to remove four viruses
There are a few ways to remove the Four Virus from your computer. We will discuss all these methods in detail. Let's start!
1. Remove four viruses automatically
You can use a program such as Spy Hunter or Reimage Plus Software who automatically searches malware and spyware threats and remove the Four Virus from your computer.
- Download Spyhunter from right here. You can also opt for the Reimage Plus software that will do the same thing, right here.
- This goes on for explanations, so you only have to install and scan your computer and then remove the virus.
- The software will do everything for you. You must therefore manually locate Four Virus and delete it.
2. How to manually remove four viruses
You can also locate the Four Virus yourself and delete it from your computer. It may take longer, but if you know what you are doing, it is more complete and, in doing so, you can also remove some spyware / adware.
- Click Start and look for Control Panel. Open it.
- Go to Programs, and then click Uninstall a program.
- Find four similar applications in the list of programs and delete them.
- Click OK to save the changes.
In addition, you must check the default and installed browser extensions.
- Open your default web browser.
- If it's Google Chrome, for example, click on the three points and select Settings.
- Under Settings, look for Extensions.
- In the list of extensions, look for suspicious extensions, and then delete them.
- Once you've done that, your PC will probably get rid of Four Virus because it can sometimes be present in your browser.
After that, reset your browser as a last step, to be sure.
That's it! If you follow these steps, the Four viruses will be removed from your Windows PC!
We hope that by reading this article you could learn more about Four Virus, its effects and how to properly remove it from your Windows PC. We advise you to always check with the publisher for any software that you have installed from a third party source, as these sometimes contain spyware and adware. If you have any other questions regarding the methods described above, you can leave us a comment below and we will contact you with a relevant answer.
That will be all for today's article on Four viruses. Keep reading other interesting articles on our website.