If you need a free software to draw pictures or make comics, you can check FireAlpaca. FireAlpaca is a free software for Windows that allows you to create images from scratch. This is mainly a comic book companion, but you can also use it to edit standard photos.
FireAlpaca Paint Tool for PC
FireAlpaca is not exceptional, but it does its job very well. The performance of the light has made it even better. Apart from that, you can find a color palette, comic patterns, and so on.
To be more specific, these following features are the highlight of this freeware.
- Cartoon models: As a comic book creator, you can find different comic book models. Of course, you have to draw everything, but you can start with the models. You can choose a template while creating a new image.
- RGB and CMYK profile selection: Most tools do not allow you to choose an RGB profile when creating an image or a comic book. It is essential to select the RGB profile because you have to play with color while creating something for the audience. This feature is available in FireAlpaca. You can also print your cartoon drawing. The CMYK profile is an effective option to get the exact color you want. It is also possible to choose a CMYK profile.
- Multi-layer: You need multiple layers – otherwise, canceling an operation would take a lot of time. The multilayer option has several other advantages. If you use this software, you can take advantage of some of these benefits.
- PSD file support: Sometimes you may need to create something in Photoshop. For example, you may need to create a character and Photoshop is the best option for you. In this case, you can import the PSD file. It is also possible to edit the PSD file in FireAlpaca.
- Work with 3D: You can work with 3D objects that give your image a professional touch.
Several other features are available in this software. You must use it to find them all.
To start using it, you must first create a new cartoon image or template. To do this, simply press Ctrl + N or go to File> New.
After that, you have to select what you want to create in this tool. For example, if you want to create a standard image, stay on the first tab. If you want to create a comic, you have to switch to the second tab. RGB profile, CMYK profile, paper size, background color, etc. can be defined from the 'Create a new image' window.
If you wish, you can download FireAlpaca from official site. It is available for Windows 10/8/7.