You have probably noticed that there is no way to disable system applications on Xiaomi phones without having root access. Maybe it's for those who follow the rules. Admittedly, the dashing boys are taking a roundabout route. And what's more interesting, they archive their goals. So we will tell you how to disable system apps on Xiaomi under MIUI 10 without getting root access.
Our experience shows that Xiaomi and Huawei users still have problems with Google apps. For example, some Xiaomi phones with Chinese ROM are still trying to install Google apps or services. After MIUI 10 Users of the latest version more often complain about the popular model Xiaomi Mi 8. It is still problematic to remove or disable Google applications on version 8. Do not worry, the path is found! Anyone can use it to disable system applications on all Xiaomi models.
Obviously, it is very painful to manage your own phone as you please. The best thing about Android is the ability to fine tune your phone. And the limitations appear from nowhere are very irritating. Below we show how to disable system applications in MIUI 10.
So, the terms are:
- Any other phone running under MIUI;
- More app shortcuts. You can download it from APKPure website.
- First, download and install More Shortcuts on your device;
- After installation open the application, select the option "Activity", type "Manage Applications" in the search line;
- Now, tap the last option "$ AllApplicationsActivity Settings" to copy a shortcut to the phone's home page. Then, a new home screen shortcut appears;
- Tap the shortcut and select the application you want to disable.
- Tap "Disable" (you can get the warning "If you disable this app, Android and other apps may not work as expected" – accept and continue).
Note: If you use Nova Launcher, you can use a widget to create a shortcut to the home screen.
Warning: Be careful with this instruction. Be careful what applications should disable. No system application is disabled without unexpected effects.
That's all. I hope that this instruction will be useful and you will manage to disable the system applications on your Xiaomi under MIUI 10. If you have any questions or comments, feel free to share them with us. Write in the comments below. If you have another way to solve the problem, share your experience with our readers.