What are Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 drivers?
In general, every time you want to return to the standard operating system, you just have to flash the firmware. There are many ways to do it. While some support it via fastboot commands, others, like Samsung, have dedicated software (Odin). But all this is only possible when you connect your device to a PC via the USB cable. USB drivers first create a successful connection between your device and your PC. It then allows you to postpone the desired actions.
But these USB drivers will only recognize your device if it is in perfect working order. Once your device is stuck as a result of the incompatible software update, these drivers are of no use. In such cases, the Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 conductors can be useful. They would flash the firmwares of stock on these devices. Just restart your device in EDL (Emergency Download Mode) mode and let these drivers do the work.
In addition, as the name implies, these drivers only support devices running on the Qualcomm Snapdragon chipset. Keep in mind that there are two methods of installing these Qualcomm drivers. The first is the manual method in which you must perform the installation procedure. The second method involves a direct installation using the installation wizard. You can choose any of them.
Things you need
Prerequisites should only be followed if you opt for the manual installation method. Users opting for the direct method may skip this section.
- Download and install the platform SDK tools on your PC.
- Enable USB debugging on your device:
- Go to Settings.
- Move towards About the phone and press Construction number 7 times. Xiaomi device users running MIUI must use MIUI version 7.
- Come back to Settings and under Developer options, Switch to the switch next to USB Debugging.
- If you are using Windows 8 or later, you must disable driver signature verification. Follow the steps below for the same thing:
Download Qualcomm 9008 Driver 32 bit and 64 bit
You must download the Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 Drivers depending on the installation method you choose.
For the direct installation method: Download the 32-bit and 64-bit installation of the Qualcomm 9008 driver based on your CPU architecture.
For the manual installation method: Download the Qualcomm driver as zip.
Steps to Install the Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 Driver
As mentioned earlier, there are two methods of installing these Qualcomm drivers. The first is the Direct method in which you can easily install the drivers using the Setup Wizard. This is the simplest method of the two. We recommend this approach. However, if this method does not work for you, consider taking the second route. In this case, you will need to manually install the Qualcomm drivers. Both processes have been discussed in depth below.
Direct installation process
Once you have downloaded the Qualcomm 9008 driver in 32-bit or 64-bit version, you must follow the instructions given below.
- Download the Qualcomm USB drivers for your device architecture from the Downloads section.
- Open the installation wizard file by clicking on the executable installation file.
- Press on Next in the welcome screen that appears.
- Accept the terms and conditions by selecting the I accept the terms of the license agreement option.
- Click on Next to confirm your selection.
- Then click Install to start the installation of the Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 drivers on your PC.
- Finally, click finish when the process ends. This will also leave the installation wizard.
That's it. Qualcomm drivers are now successfully installed on your PC via the direct method. We will now see how to install these USB drivers manually. Choose this method only if the installation did not complete using the direct method.
Method 2: How to Install the Qualcomm HS-USB QDloader 9008 Driver
- Download the Qualcomm drivers zip file and extract it to a convenient location on your PC.
- Connect your device to the PC via a USB cable.
- Navigate to the folder where AfDB and Fastboot platform tools are installed.
- In the folder, type cmd in the address bar. This will open the command prompt window. To master ADB and Fstboot, you should not miss the list of ADB, ADB shell, and fastboot commands.
- Enter the code below to start your device PC Plus fashion:
adb reboot edl
- You can also take help of the edl tool developed by senior member XDA BRoy_98. Just restart your device in fastboot mode and click To restart. This will start your device in EDL mode.
- Then go to Control Panel and navigate to Device Manager.
- You will see your named device QHUSB_BULK under the Other devices section. He would also have a yellow exclamation point. This indicates that your computer can not recognize your device because the required drivers are missing.
- Right-click on the name of the device and select Update the driver software.
- Then, it will ask you how you want to search for the driver software. Select the second option- Browse my computer for the driver software.
- Navigate to the extracted Qualcomm drivers folder and click Next.
- At this point, Windows Security may indicate that it can not check the publisher. Just click on Install this driver anyway.
- Wait a little before the installation process is complete. After that, you can go to the Device Manager and take a look in the Ports section. The device will now be recognized as Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008.
That's it. Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 The drivers are now installed on your PC. Whenever your device is made up, start it in EDL mode and take the help of these Qualcomm drivers to flash the standard firmware.
To read further: How to unlock Android devices (no root)