You may have noticed that while trying to save a PowerPoint presentation as a PDF file or to print it as a document, slide numbers appear below the slide. The same thing also appears in print preview and PDF files. This article will show you how to delete the slide numbers in the PowerPoint document. This can be useful when printing. It also allows you to mix the PPT presentation slides without confusion.
Delete PowerPoint slide number
To delete the slide numbers in the PowerPoint document:
- Start Office PowerPoint with slide numbers.
- Switch to & #39;Insert"And access to"Text"There, look for theNumber of slide'Option.
- Click on it to open 'Header and footer& #39; dialog box.
- Below, select 'Drag"Uncheck the box next to"Number of slide'Option.
- Here, if you want to delete the numbers of an individual slide, select it in the presentation and selectApply"
- To delete numbers from all slides, selectApply to all"
In addition, you may want to know how to remove the slide number from the title slide only. Numbering the title slide is not essential, as the name itself suggests, this is the beginning of a presentation and, as such, removing the number from the slide of the title slide would appear as a better option.
So, to delete the number of the title slide, go to 'Number of slide"Visible under"Group of text"From the tab" Insert "to open"Text"Group to open"Header and footer & #39; dialog box.
Here, check the box next toDo not show on the title slide'Option.
Again, if you want to do this for each title individually, select "Title Slide".Apply"To force this change for all title slides, choose"Apply to all"
Although slide numbers provide a simple and convenient way to navigate to a specific slide (if it contains important information) from your PowerPoint presentation, slide numbers may not be necessary.
I hope it helped!