View and delete Google activities
Google offers the ability to select different applications and services that you can view or delete. Let's take an example. Suppose you select the Android option. When you open an Android application, it may seem strange, Google stores this information in its database. From the name of the app to the date and time at which you launched it, everything is stored in his log.
Not only that, but it also indicates the number of times you have opened the application. A Play Store link from the same app could also be found. Likewise, you can view many other Google apps and related activities. Just follow the instructions below to view and delete your Google activities in all these apps.
- To view your Google activities, visit My activities section.
- Click on your avatar at the top right of the page. Make sure to sign in with the same ID that exists on your Android device.
- Now click on the Filter by date and by product. You can find it under the search box.
- Select the option / options you want and click APPLY.
- He will now show you all the history related to this application.
- To delete a particular search, simply click on the three vertical dots next to it and select Wipe off option.
- A confirmation box will appear. Click on Wipe off to confirm your decision.
- However, to delete the history of a given period or the entire history as such, click Delete activity by option of the left menu bar.
So it was the guide on how to view and delete Google Activities. Now let's see how to download a copy of these activities. But before that, you need to know what Google actually knows about you.
Download Google Activities
Until now, we have discussed how to view and delete various Google activities. Now let's take a look at Google's Takeout feature. By using it, you can download Google's activities and related data. Refer to the instructions below for the same.
- Meeting on Google takeaway page.
- Under Select the data to include, check the applications for which you want to perform the backup. Make sure you have enough memory on your hard drive beforehand.
- Once you have made your choice, click on the button The next step option.
- Now you will be taken to Customize the archive format section. You will have the option to choose the preferred delivery method. it is recommended to choose one of the cloud services such as Drive, Dropbox, etc.
- Under Type of export, indicate whether you want to perform the backup once or if the backup needs to be created every two months and then sent to you.
- Now select the File type and the size of the archive. The size of the archive here represents the maximum size of a single file. For example, if you select 2 GB and your backup is 3 GB, the backup will be divided into 2 GB and 1 GB, respectively.
- Once you have made all selections, click Create an archive. Depending on the applications you have selected and the data they have, the progress of archiving will be different for each user.
- Finally, click on Download button to download all your data to the desired location.
- That's it. You have successfully downloaded the required data from your selected Google applications.
These are tasks such as viewing, downloading, and deleting activities from your Google Account.
To read further: Fix Google Play Store errors on Android devices