If your Windows Sandbox has not loaded, opened, or used and rejected error codes such as 0x80070057, 0x800706d9, 0x80070002, 0x80070569, 0x80072746, and 0xc0370106. Then this post may be able to help you.
Error code 0x80070002 gave two error statements:
- The Windows sandbox may not start with the error code 0x80070002.
- The Windows sandbox may not start with "ERROR_FILE_NOT_FOUND (0x80070002)", especially on devices in which the operating system language is changed during the update process when Windows is installed 10, version 1903.
Windows Sandbox does not load, does not open, and does not work
There are a limited number of methods that will help you solve the problem that does not work in Windows Sandbox. They are as follows:
- Check for Windows updates.
- Enable all services required by Sandbox
- Enable support for virtualization, Hyper-V and SLAT.
1) Check for Windows updates
Check for updates for your computer. Maybe Microsoft has released patches or driver updates for your system.
2) Enable all services required by Sandbox
Open the Windows Service Manager. This means that you have to make sure that the Startup type is defined on what is given below. If you want, you can start or restart these services in this order:
- Network Virtualization Service. (Start type: Manual).
- Virtual disk (Start type: Manual).
- Hyper-V virtual machine (Start type: Manual).
- Hyper – V host computer service. (Start type: Manual).
- Container Manager Services. (Start type: Automatic).
Once these services are running, you can now run Windows Sandbox.
3) Enable support for virtualization, Hyper-V and SLAT
Virtualization, Hyper-V and SLAT support are the three main interconnected pillars that support the execution of this Windows Sandbox feature.
Make sure your computer supports virtualization and that it is enabled.
You must also enable Hyper-V on your computer.
Also make sure that support for SLAT or second level address translation is enabled on your CPU.
Even if one of the components mentioned above has an incorrect configuration or is not available, it will be difficult to run Windows Sandbox and the only fix is to upgrade the specifications of your computer.
- The Windows sandbox could not start, error 0x80070015, the device is not ready
- The Windows sandbox could not start, error 0x80070057, the setting is incorrect.