Virtual Private Network (VPN) is a network technology used by many Internet users to create a secure and encrypted connection over the Internet. In addition, VPNs are used to circumvent geographic restrictions in order to access any secure content on the Web, such as streaming media services. In addition to the benefits, it is sometimes difficult to configure a VPN client or to avoid connection errors. In this guide, we'll shed some light on one of the most reported VPN errors and how to solve it – we're talking about VPN error 0x800704C9, No SSTP port available on the server.
If you are experiencing a VPN error 0x800704C9, it is that there is no SSTP port available on the server. This VPN error should not be ignored as it can cause a slow down of the system or possibly a total system crash. This is one of the common VPN errors and incredibly easy to fix independently.
VPN Error Correction 0x800704C9
In order to fix VPN error 0x800704C9, the user must ensure that the RAS server contains enough ports configured for remote access.
To verify this, follow these steps:
1) Open the RRAS Control Panel (Routing and Remote Access)
2) Expand your server's input, right-click on 'Ports, then press'Properties & #39; in the context menu
3) Click on 'Last name»And select«WAN Miniport (SSTP)From the list of names
4) Now click on 'configuring"
5) Change the number of ports in the Maximum Ports list as needed, noting that 128 ports are available by default.
6) Click on 'D & #39; agreement'In the Port Properties window to close it.
Try to re-establish the VPN connection to see if the 0x800704C9 VPN error has disappeared.
Since nothing is irreproachable, the VPN can also, from time to time, generate totally resolvable errors. With the help of our guide you can fix common VPN errors such as 0x800704C9 error which you could encounter.