Wait what ?? You too, have met theKernel pvp.net patch has stopped working"Error reading LoL – League of Legends game. This error could have caused a feeling of humor on you while you were playing the game and all of a sudden, the game stopped. I felt it too and I was facing the same mistake again and again every time I tried to play or open the application / software.
And then, at one point, I felt that it was time to drop the game or solve the mistake now and, being a crazy fan of the game, you would know what I was up to. I had to choose.
How to Fix pvp.net patcher kernel has stopped working?
I tried these tips one by one and I finally solved the error. I hope you may also want to resolve this error, right? Do not worry, follow these steps one after the other and your mistake could be solved, after which you will be able to replay the game with joy.
1. Become an administrator
Now, if you use the normal mode instead of the administrator mode, some other applications may stop your application during some system checks. To solve it, simply open the application with administrator privileges allowing the LoL application to bypass all system checks and could even solve the problem.
How open the application in administrator mode?
I would say this step is the simplest of all the other steps to mention. What you need to do is:
- On the desktop, right-click on the Legends of League icon.
- After clicking, a list of options will appear in which choose the option "Run as administrator".
- If the application runs after this step, that is, if the problem is resolved, let's get it fixed again. Follow the step again '1& #39; & This time, click the Properties option.
- A dialog box with various options will appear. Choose "Compatibility" now.
- After that, as shown in the picture, check the box "Run this program as administrator".
- Finally, to change the settings, click the "Apply" button as shown in the picture above.
Thus, the game will start in administrator mode each time you open it and you can now play again. But in case this step does not work for you, do not worry at all. I still have a few steps to follow to help you fix the error.
2. Try the task manager – it helps
For any application that we launch and after which we encounter an error when it was opened or launched, or even when the application was running, an error occurred suddenly. But what happens is that, for us, the program stopped, but it still runs in the background and we can monitor, control, or stop the tasks or processes that are running under that program using the task Manager.
Now to solve the error – Kernel pvp.net patch has stopped working, just follow these simple steps:
- Open the LoL software and wait for the error to appear this time.
- As soon as the error appears, we can then solve the problem with the help of the task manager.
- To open the task manager, press the Windows logo key, then type "Task Manager". Click on the option "View running processes with the task manager".
- In the new dialog box that appears, choose the The process tongue.
- in the The process tab, let us find and close all processes that are related to the League of Legends. I've simplified things for you, just choose these 3 options one by one (LoLLauncher.exe, LoLPatcher.exe, and LoLClient.exe) then right click and press Final task.
- Now, since the application is completely closed, let's restart it to make sure it does not encounter any errors. But do not forget to open it in "administrator mode".
- And finally, the application would open without any disruption.
3. Delete the corrupted patch file
The error may be due to the malfunction of the program patch files. They may be corrupted or have a configuration problem. So the only solution to the error if it is due to the corrupted patch file is to delete corrupt patch files. Do not worry, the program's operation will not be affected by the deletion of the patch files, because after running the program, it will automatically download these patch files with the most recent configuration. So let me guide you onHow to remove fix files for LoL".
- Go to "File Explorer" and open the directory that has the League of Legends installed on your computer.
- In this directory, click and open the "RADS"Folder.
- In this folder, open the "project file, "After which go to the"lol_air_client"File and then finally go to the"releases."
- In the "releases"Folder, sort all folders / files by date and find the last folder created, then open it.
- In this folder, delete the "S_OK"and"publication of the manifesto" files
- The next part is to open the "Deploy"And in this folder delete the"properties, ""META-INF, ""newspapers"and"LoLClient.exe"Files after which you will be done with these steps.
- Now, restart the computer and, as always, run the LoL program as an administrator.
So your League of Legends app should work fine now and you can enjoy the game as long as you want.
Did it work?
"The kernel patcher Pvp.net has stopped working"Although the name is long and boring. But the mistake is a simple launch error that many League of Legends Game players. We now know that the error can be caused if the software does not work in the administrator mode or it is due to corrupt or incorrectly configured patch files of the program. In addition, I explained to you the methods to solve the error with different possibilities of problems, one by one. Once you have followed all the steps above, your program will work correctly and without errors, without any errors.
If you have questions or can not find your solution here, you can comment below. In addition, the proposed new solutions are welcome for this error in order to help others solve them.